Marketing has recently undergone significant changes in the way information is delivered to the customers. Social networks, as a part of Web 2.0 technology, provide the technological platform for individuals to connect, produce and share content
online. They are becoming an additional marketing channel that could be integrated with the traditional ones as a part of the marketing mix. Traditional
advertising techniques are not applicable for the social media platforms, resulting in companies experimenting with many different approaches, thus shaping a successful social media approach based on their personal experiences.
The questions we try to answer include:
- What are the topics that people are making references to?
- What are the diverse intentions that produce the diverse content on social media?
- What emotions are peoplesharing about the content?
- What is the effect of the moderator posts on the level of interaction within a Facebook page?
- What are the best practices for page moderation?